Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Weekly news from Kalam


The last email we sent to Kalam was about our dog of 11 years passing on. Kalam was 8 yrs old when we got him as a puppy. Here is what Kalam said in his email. "That's sad to hear about Biggs. I had a feeing that he was going to go while I was out here. But I didn't think it was going to be that quick. It just goes to show that we never know when it is our time to go so we need to do as it says in the scriptures and to prepare to meet God now and don't wait." He says that everything is going good, but the snow. They have had to stay inside for a couple of days. Good time to study. They received their transfers, but he is staying in the same area with the same companion. Thanks for the love and support you have all shown to Kalam. He wanted to let everyone know that he appreciates it.

No comments:

Post a Comment